Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dance for me now.

Dancing with the lights off
Dance like a girl
Who's never danced
before
dance like a clockwork
balerina
for me now.
Little bird
on the windowsill
looking so small
dance
will you?
for me now.
dripping sweat
like the tears you never shed
for the deaths
for the hurts
you've weathered
dance, for all you're worth
you won't live long
if you keep your soul
in a box
dance, baby dance
dance for me now.
it's never easy
to take the first step
the first leap
is always hard
but then you're twirling
and whirling
in spite of the world
and it's freedom
from clockworking bounds
dance, honey dance
dance for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for at least considering to post a comment.
It means a lot to receive feedback about my writing and ideas.
If there is anything you would like to see more of/ less of, please let me know.

Have a great day,
Helen